One bump on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

One bump on penis

I recently had protected sex with a lady I don't know too well. About 2 or 3 days later, I got 1 bump right under the head of my penis. The bump is under my foreskin. The skin over the bump isn't red, irritated, and it doesn't hurt. Do you know what the bump could be. The bump is kind of soft when my penis isn't erect, and the bump gets kind of hard when my penis is erect. About 2 days after I had sex with her, I was masturbating, and all of a sudden, my penis started hurting, right under the head of my penis, where my bump now is. The next day I had a bump there.

This could be folliculitis, acne, pimples, fordyce spots or genital warts.

Nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesions and a clinical examination.

Do you have any other associated symptoms?

You could read more about fordyce spots at the following link -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce%27s_spot

Let us know about what your doctor advises and post us about any other doubts that you might have.

Regards.
I ALSO HAVE ONE BUMP ON MY PENIS. MY BUMP ON ON THE SKIN OF MY PENIS BUT ITS NOT RED AND NEVER HURTS ITS BEEN THERE FOR A WHILE NOW. ANY ANSWERS TO WHAT IT IS ?
dude that is the same for me except I am 15 and never had unprotected sex before...I'm driveing myself paranoid with the worst things and a way to tell my GF of 19 months...i'm so scared dude...I don't know if it's an STD or if it could be cancer or warts or not... my parents don't think I've had sex before and would be outrageded I'm not sure what to do...if I go to the docters can he do the docter paceint confadentiality thing?