Pennis Swelling

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Pennis Swelling

I have got some irritation on the top of the Pennis and it is having little Swelling and bad smell.I am married away from Wife.30 year old.I am planning to consult a doctor before tht I need to know why this is happening so.Is it because I stay in very heaty region and is there any thing related with the diet.
?????????????????????
I cannot confirm without examination but the symptoms that you are having are due to balanitis of the penis. It is an inflammation of the glans (glands) penis. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, please don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

i have a problem in my pennis whenever i have sex with my wife my pennis start to pain after one or two days it will come down again if i have sex it will start

now two days back i had sex and she sucked my pennis , then i had sex with her next day my pennis had some itching ,now i feel its got swelling too  which doctor i should approach and what would be the problem