Persistent pain of the glans(glands),pls help me !!!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

About 3 months ago,I started to feel sharp pain of the glans (glands) around coronal sulcus(ring of the penis), and then, the colour of the coronal sulcus form pink change to purple(even close to the colour of black and gray),also the coronal was swollen.
    And slowly not only around coronal sulcus but also the whole glans (glands) and foreskin raised stabbing pain all day long. It is get worse after sex of course or when it is laying up against the bed sheet or against my underwear. The soreness is almost unbearable because it is a continuous pain all day long even you sit on the chair motionless.
    There were still some other symptom but not obvious.the area around the glans (glands) sometimes is red; rash has appeared on the glans (glands) when it was getting erected.
    I went to the hospital and get a lot of test,now can exclude the possibility of STD. For the fungus test,a swab is taken from the glans (glands) and sent to the lab,but the result is negative. When I show the swollen and purple coronal sulcus to the doctor, Some doctor said that he does not see anything unusual with my glans (glands), I was so despaired !!!
    I have several questions:
1. If this is a balanitis ? Besides STDs,is there any other possibility ?
2. My glans (glands) surface fungus test is negative, if I can get a biopsy of the skin to confirm the diagnosis ?
3. Three months of this is getting old,I insist that this is a Candida (yeast infection) not bacterial infection. In this case, there may be an deep underlying Candida infection ?
4. If I can use Amphotericin B Liposome for Injection ?

I am not circumcised, but I retract the foreskin all day long. I had used antifungal creams several days,but the symptoms persist. The stabbing pain of the whole glans (glands) affect me deeply everyday, so please help me !!!!
Tags: penis, glans, Pain, sore, coronal sulcus, STD, yeast, amphotericin B, help me, infections
First of all due to the symptoms of pain and purple discoloration of the glans (glands), any vascular cause which is causing compromised blood supply to the penis should be ruled out. Secondly it can be due to penile bruising which can be due to trauma, sexual intercourse, masturbation, sexually transmitted disease, penile injury, skin entrapment in clothing etc. Lastly the possibility of lichen planus should be ruled out. It is an itchy papular eruption characterized by its violaceous color.

I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Thanks for the responding !

To be honest with you,I had consulted lots of doctors, most of them insisted that the purple ring maybe usual with my glans (glands).They do not understand what the pain is.I think maybe I should follow your advice and go on give it a try.

But there was one clue I forgot to tell is that I had a sexual intercourse with a prostitute without a condom, and then, symptoms begin.

Before I consult the next doctor, may I ask some question according to your answer above?

1. What disease can causing compromised blood supply to the penis ?   Penis lymphangitis ?
2. If this is a penile injury or bacterial infection, can these symptoms last 3 months ?
3. I have no itch symptoms on the glans (glands), if the possibility of lichen planus can be ruled out ?

So I doubt this is a yeast infection last so long, but the examination is negative. Elimination method is the only way for now?

Many thanks!