Pimple-like bumps
i have very small pimple-like bumps. these bumps are white and look like a tiny pimple on the surface of the skin. they are relatively hard to pop. when i pop them little white balls come out of them. what is this and is it contagious?
These small pimples look like irritated hair follicles or folliculitis which may present as white pimples or the second possibility is of cysts.

Apply some topical antiseptics and warm compresses. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or Neosporin are also useful. But if the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.