Pimple like spot in rectum
I'm 16 years old and i recently found a pimple like spot in my rectum and when i go to the toilet and open my bowels, Bright blood comes out on the tissue; sometimes it's a small dot, sometimes can be a lot  but not as far as a lot if that makes sense. It's been 2 or 3 weeks so far

There's a slight pain when I clean my rectum but only when i touch near the pimple (or whatever it's called)

Is this something that needs treating or does it go away by itself??
Should I see a GP?
That sounds like a hemorrhoid. Your best bet is to go to the doctor and have it examined, if its just a hemorrhoid it can be easily removed.

The bleed may be due to a hemorrhoid or a bacterial infection (eg folliculitis or a boil). Hemorrhoids may differ in severity. There are hemorrhoids that may not be palpable when you strain but fresh red blood may be noted when passing stools or wiping the area after passing stools. A boil or folliculitis may present with fresh bleeding when the bump pops or gets irritated. Boils are associated with pain.

I would suggest that you have this assessed by your physician. A stool guaiac test and a complete physical examination including a digital rectal examination may be done to help assess if hemorrhoids are present.

hi  i recently noticed tht i have a fairly big sort of spot on my rectum and before i noticed it wen i was wiping my bottom there was blood on the tissue i just thought it was a small cut n it would scab over but now ive looked at it and its got a white head on it.
do u think i could treat this myself or would i hav to go to my docotor