Dermatology Community
Pitting finger nails
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pitting finger nails

Dear dr

I wish to have someone professional to help me

I was noticing my nails that there is some changes in them, i search the web and i found similar photos of mine ,
They name it pitting finger nail disease as if there is a disease hiden in me and my nails are giving me sort of notifications :( i would appreciate if any help can be given , i googled too much and i am lost and fraightened,

My nails are pitted but not too much as in most photos, i have some pitting in each u can not notice them well,

Plz can someone tell me what is hapenningp and if it is serious matter ???? I am far away from home and i dont have doc arround thx

Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
995833_tn?1375604252
Idiopathic pitted nails do occur with out associated disease.Do take a course of multivitamins containing zinc.ok?
Blank
Do u mean that if i took multivitamins with zink and my fingernails returned back to shape that means i dont have any disease to be affraid from???

Thx
Blank
995833_tn?1375604252
Pitted nails,without associated conditions or with, are difficult to treat.If the cause is a deficiency you can expect improvement.Do not worry but do consult your doc.
Regards.
Blank
Sorry ,do u mean that my finger nails will get worse?????
Blank
What are the associates symptoms i should be considering if any disease is following tjx
Blank
2037273_tn?1329669861
could oyu please look at my question i would really appreciate it
Blank
Dear matson i was reading causes of pitted nais and i saw the worst senario, is arthritis caused by std , can you plz tell me and inlight more cauz i am very worried ,

What are the symptoms caused by arthiritis..??? Do i need to worry about it plz advice
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank