Psoriasis in the Ear Canal

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Psoriasis in the Ear Canal

I have been having problems with psoriasis in my left ear canal, only one ear seems to be affected, so I am hopeful this will not spread, I always felt like it started after swimming in the lake last summer, although my ENT  could not confirm that opinion.

I have had an ear infection from the problem, had my ear drum "vacuumed" and been prescribed steroid drops for the condition and the condition is still present. I put hydrogen peroxide in my ear, and it fizzed like a volcanic eruption! I keep thinking it is bacteria, and I feel like I have a little critter in my ear!

The only thing I can think of to do is an internal candida, parasite cleanse, I have had candida internally in that ear before and a cleanse has helped me break up congestion, vertigo and problems with allergies, (I never had any problems with allergies until the last several years.) I have read that an overabundance of candida can be a source when it come to psoriasis. After a cleanse I also advocate consistent use of a good probiotic, to keep the good/bad bacteria, at proper levels in our system. A lot of what is diagnosed as "age related," is just an imbalance in our bodies. What do you think?

This discussion is related to Rapid desquamatization of skin in ear canal.