Purple spots on both upper inner thighs
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew what the purple looking spots are on my upper, inner thighs. I was walking home from school on Thursday (6/02/2014) and there was a awful stinging/burning pain when I was walking between my inner thighs. I got home and took my tights off and there was a little, smooth rash present with these purple spots. I told my mum and she said to put Sudocrem on it, and so I did. Literally the day after, the redness from the smooth rash had disappeared and now I'm left with these rough, flat purple looking spots. I have continued to apply Sudocrem on the spots, but it hasn't done anything. What do you think it is? Also, I don't have a thigh gap, and my thighs are basically glued together, especially where these little spots are.
Healing Herpes Zoster.Do consult Doc.
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but this swelling can be due to friction rub or chafing. Chafing is a continuous rubbing of the skin that causes redness or soreness.

Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a doctor.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.