Question about a mole
Ok, I'll start off by saying that i have this little mole in the crease of my outer ear (like where you would put an earing in the cartledge)  It has been there as long as i can remember. A few days ago i noticed that my ear was very dry, from the top of the cartledge down and stopped before the lobe.  Being the freak that i am i started picking the dry skin off with tweezers.  I pulled a piece of skin off where the mole was and the skin that came off of the mole was brown, like the mole. Now the mole feels kinda scaly (the best way i can describe it)  does this sound like something i should worry about? Or just from me picking and such?  The mole has not changed as far as the ABCD's of skin cancer it looks the same but the texture is off.

I have a derm appt next week, but im due to give birth everyday and im not sure i will make it!
This scaliness of the mole is due to picking of the mole. What happens is that melanocytes left behind in the wound regrow in an abnormal pattern. This is accompanied by scarring, inflammation, and blood vessel changes which causes such an appearance of mole.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.