Question about warts on multiple locations of body

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am 55 years old and recently discovered three small warts on my body.  One (actually two very small and close together) on my stomach, just below my rib cage.  The other two are on my pelvis, on my belt level right near the pelvic bone.  They are about two inches apart, above my pubic hair line and about six inchese from my genitals.  I don't see any warts on my genitals.  A few months ago, my doctor froze a wart on my hand and it cleared up.  I now have another small flat wart on the outside of my left index finder.  My questions are:
- Are the warts related, is there anyway to know?
- Are the two warts on my pelvic area considered venerial since they are below my belly button (about two inches)
- At 55 years old, why is my body not fighting off the warts?
- Am I contageous to my partner and should I refrain from futher intimate contact?  If so, for how long?
- Can I spread the warts on my pelvis to my genitals?
- Is there anyway to know if the warts are caused by the venerial or common forms of HPV?
I do plan to see my dermatologist, but the wait is a few weeks, so I appreciate your answers here on this forum.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
I can confirm the answers of your questions more precisely after examining you.
1. All warts can spread from one part of your own body to another.
2. Genital warts are seen in clusters and can be very tiny or can spread into large masses in the genital area, or on the outside and inside of the vagina, on the cervix or around the anus.They are usually cauliflower shaped. Those below navel may not be genital warts.  
3. Warts are local growths in the skin that are caused by  HPV infection and recurrence is common  following treatment so you should not worry that your body is not fighting off the warts.
4. HPV is passed through close skin-to-skin contact. It can also be spread from contaminated objects like areas surrounding swimming pools, towels, shoes, or surfaces and floors .Warts are contagious till they are present on your body. A person is more vulnerable if you have any scratches or cuts on your body.
5. Wart on one part of body can spread to other parts as I mentioned above.
6. Your dermatologist may certainly be able to differentiate clinically between genital and non genital warts.
Do write to me again on how you are doing after seeing the dermatologist.
Best of luck and take care!
Thank you very much for your answers.