Raised Circular Rash
My Daughter has a rash on her wrists, palms of her hands, and the soles of her feet. This rash has been there about two months. I have took her to the doctor four times and each time they tell me something different, like a allergic raction, ringworm, yeast infection, and that her skin held to much bacteria. I have been using the medicine clotrimazole cream 1% and Triamcinolone Acetonide cream that was prescribed to her, but nothing is working. Please help me in any way you can.

Looking at the picture it appears that your daughter is very young. This could in fact be anything from insect / bug bites, dermatitis, heat rash, allergic reactions or eczema.

You could apply calamine lotion at the sites, keep the area well moisturized and wash the sites frequently. Avoidance of sun exposure would help too.

It would be best to consult a specialist - a skin specialist or a pediatrician if her lesions still persist and get a proper clinical examination for a confirmed diagnosis.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us about how she is doing.

Regards.