Rash between my inner thigh and testicle
Every once in a while I get these rashes between my inner thigh and testicle on each side. They go away after a while but appear again later on. These rashes are not on the genitals. I've been getting them even before I lost my virginity so I know it's not from sexual intercourse. What causes these rashes? And how can I treat them? Should I see a dermatologist about it?
if the rash consists of little bumps... Go to the dermatologist and have them do a biopsy on one of the little bumps. if it is bumps then it could be Molluscum Contagiosum you can get it from not being sexually active, they come and go as they please, but with the right treatment they can go away or if you have a normal immune system they go away on their own usually 6-18 months later. you can go see a normal doctor too. I went to see one first, then i went to the gyno because he thought it was genetal warts, wow was he wrong. then my gyno did the biopsy and i was diagnosed with Molluscum Contagiosum. just make a doctors appt and they can help you out.

I did a quick Google search on Molluscum Contagiosum and saw some pictures of it on Wikipedia. That doesn't look like what I have. The area on my skin is just red. There are no bumps. I'll be going to a dermatologist next Friday for a different reason, so I may just ask her to take a look at it too. Thank you for your input.