Rash on arm

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Rash on arm

I have a very irratible itchy rash on my left arm. It started with the feelings of "bugs" crawling under my skin. with much itching it now has scabs and it itches TERRIBLY with no relief from anything I have tried to stop this itch>  Please help me!!
If the itching is intense then it can be due to herpes zoster / shingles or scabies bites. The first sign of shingles is usually a tingling feeling, itchiness, or stabbing pain on the skin. After a few days, a rash appears as a band or patch of raised dots on the side of the trunk or face. The rash develops into small, fluid-filled blisters which begin to dry out and crust over within several days. When the rash is at its peak, symptoms can range from mild itching to extreme and intense pain.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.