Rash on face, neck and behind ears
In a matter of 2-3 days I have formed a slight rash that is not pimple like but almost cant be seen unless in good lighting and by touch. It started on my chest and moved to my face, ear lobes and behind my ears. It does not itch unless scratched and kinda has a slight burn when in contact with something close like lotion of medical masks at work.

Miliaria crystallina or sudamina is caused by obstruction of the sweat ducts close to the surface of the skin. They appear as tiny superficial clear blisters that break easily and commonly found in hot, humid conditions It is manifested by clear, thin-walled asymptomatic vesicles on otherwise normal-appearing skin and occur most frequently on newborn infants but may also appear in adults.Avoid irritating the skin and further sweating to prevent this from forming. If this persists, it would be best to see your doctor for further evaluation. You can read more about this through this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miliaria

Take care and keep us posted.