Rash on my Labia Majora
Please help me!!! I have had an external rash on my Labia Majora. At first it was just itchy, then I think I ripped myself open from itching so much. It is very red, and gets almost dried out after a shower. When I walk I feel like my pubic hair is poking e right into it. I need help asap. I cannot find a picture to match what I look like. It is ONLY external and getting worse by the minute. Please help me out!!!!!

Thanks girls
It can be due to fungal infection. Treatment consists of topical antifungal cream which may contain miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole. Some of them are Lamisil, Monistat derm, Mycelex, and Nizoral. Restrict wearing any undergarments at night and as far as possible keep the area dry.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.