Rash on top of foot. Red but does not itch.
I have a red blotchy rash on  the top of my foot. It looks raised because of the color but it is basically flat. There are very very small bumps in the largest section but you cannot even feel them with your finger. It does not itch or ever get dry and peel. It does not ever blister. It does not ever change color. I have had it for months now but because it doesn't bother me at all I have not been worried about it. I am only concerned now because today I noticed the red rash line on my ankle so it must be spreading. I have tried Clotrimazole Cream and it made no difference. I have soaked my feet in vinegar & epsom salts and that did nothing either.
What could it be?

From the symptoms the possibility of cutanea larva migrans, granuloma annulare and lichen planus needs to be ruled out. Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and the oral mucosa, and presents itself in the form of papules(flat spots) or rashes. Treatment is available only on prescription and consists mainly of steroids, retinoids, hydroquinone and phototherapy.

To confirm the diagnosis I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.