Rash under the left breast

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Rash under the left breast

I've had this rash for a while now it only itches when i touch it or at random times.  I put some itch medicine on it and it works but i rather it just go away.  i don't know if the rash caused it but today in the morning my whole body felt weak it only happeed today though, i've been eating alot lately, though i think it's normal for me.  I just want to know if something's wrong with me.
From the history that you have mentioned that it is a discolored rash and itchy, chances of intertrigo are there. It is an inflammation (rash) of the body folds.

Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical zinc oxide cream like Sudocrem, Desitin are very helpful(apply with a paper towel and not directly with hands).Application of mild steroid cream like dermacort also helps. For the itching please take some over the counter antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin. In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed. A dermatologist should be consulted in that case.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Well i went to the Doctors because i needed to know what it was!  He checked it out and said it was a minor Yeast Infection from the bra.  Where the underwire is, it could've held some water there making it moist and causing the problem. He told me to make sure everytime i put a bra on to make sure that its dry. He gave me Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream. Its going away!!! So Far So Good =)