Rash with blisters
I am a male and i recently discovered a rash with a line of blisters in the upper left corner my pubic area . The rash is swollen painful when i touch it and itches sometimes but not always. There are clusters of blisters that vary in size they all are red, i attempted to pop one and a clear/reddish fluid came out possibly containing blood. It is not an std of any sort because i have not had sexually contact recently. Please help me identify this so i can treat it :(

Heres a picture of it https://imageshack.com/i/n8jekfj
*UPDATE*
i forgot to mention that i attempted to put cold water on it and it is extremely sensitive to it
Your symptoms are suggestive of shingles. The first sign is usually a tingling feeling, itchiness, or stabbing pain on the skin. After a few days, a rash appears as a band or patch of raised dots on the side of the trunk or face. The rash develops into small, fluid-filled blisters which begin to dry out and crust over within several days. When the rash is at its peak, symptoms can range from mild itching to extreme and intense pain.

Take the prescribed drug as advised and if there is any pain then you can take the pain killers.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your help. I recently visited the doctor and he confirmed it is shingles and he prescribed me a few medications as well as a cream. So the rash should be in the last stage when the scabs appear.