Reaccuring and spreading boils

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Reaccuring and spreading boils

I have boils that are located in my armpits, inner thighs, and now under my breats. They are reaccuring and now are spreading. Also in those areas I get what looks like black heads. And the ones under my arms when popped smell like pencil shavings what could cause this
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,

Boils can be caused by bacteria that may stay in our skin and nostrils for a long period of time .This explains why recurrences may occur. Aside from this, the occurrence of immune suppressing disease leads to the development of repeated formation of boils. It is important to maintain proper hygiene and to keep the body clean and germ free.  Have this evaluate further by your doctor for proper management. Bacterial culture may also be done for proper management.

Take care and best regards.
I am no doctor but have a very good cure for boils. I may recurring boils (probably hidradenitus supportiva) and used all kinds of things like neosporin, anti-bacterial soap, surgical antiseptics etc etc. But here is waht will work to cure and drain boils within a day.

1. step one-steal some wooden coffee stirrers from Starbucks
2. buy some Turmeric in powder-available at most India grocery stores ($5)
3. mix teaspoon of turmeric with neosporin or hydrocortine cream with stolen wooden coffee stirrer until you have a paste like glob
4. put big or small glob (depending on size of boil) on bandage big enough to cover boil and then check boil in 4-6 hours. It should be draining. Time may vary.
5. redress boil overnight and then again in the morning and probably evening next day. You should see rapid results.
6. Total cost: turmeric-$5, bandaids-$3=$8. The turmeric should last a year or two but it is also good for many other things such as diabetes (internal).
7. if your conscience won't let you steal the wooden coffee stirrers then you can buy some or steal the McDonald's black plastic coffee stirrers or just us a little spoon.

I am 98% sure that this will work for you and the forum at Earthclinc has a 95% positive feedback on this out of 210 respondents to a survey. Turmeric is great stuff.
Sorry about spelling on my previous post but you should get the idea. I guess I am dyslexic or is it dyslaxic---whatever.
I hope you have had some help.  If they are still recurring then you need to go and see a specialist dermatologist.  I have Hidradenitus Supparative (diagnosed last September) and it is horrible.  Fortunatley I have reacted well to Lymecycline (I was early stage 1) so this medication is currently managing my symptoms.  There is no cure for HS but if you are lucky the dermatologist will create a treatment plan that may put it into remission or at the very least manage the symptoms.  This is a progressive disease so the quicker you get a diagnosis and treatment plan the better your prognosis will be.