Recurring Non-itchy rash on torso and spreading

As background information, I also have recurring tinea versicolor and wonder if this is connected to what I describe below.

About four months ago, right before the onset of my period, I got a rash under both armpits. It wasn't exactly in the armpit area, but around the armpit skin. The night before I broke out, my armpits felt sore and the next morning I had many red bumps (over 20 on each side). They were small, slightly raised, red/dark pink, and didn't itch or hurt although the area felt sore. At the time I thought it was bug bites but then also thought it would be strange to be bitten so symmetrically. Over the next week, the bumps just completely faded out.

During my next period, the same thing happened with the armpits being sore and then the rash under my armpits. It happened a third time again during my next period and again faded out in about a weeks time.

Now, 2 days before my period this month I broke out with the same rash but this time my armpits were completely covered with spots that spread out further than ever before. It reached down about halfway down my upper arms and I noticed a few red dots in the area a sports bra would cover. The next day, I had more dots under my armpit, 7 in the inner skin of my elbow (the part that bends), many spots around my breasts, and a few spots on my stomach. I slept in a clean sports bra the night before and you could almost make an outline of the bra with the dots. I have many more bumps on my front than on my back. Now, just a day later, I have even more dots on my stomach, the number of bumps by my elbow has increased, but some of the ones under my armpit are fading away into lighter pink spots and don't appear as bumpy. I have a few more congested in a lower part of my back.

In summary, the bumps don't itch and don't hurt, although sometimes before they appear the skin area just feels sore. They have always reappeared right before my period. Up until this time, the bumps have only occurred under my armpits but now they have spread to my torso and arms but remain unitchy (they feel like they itch just a little bit but I think it might be from googling so many picture of rashes). They don't hurt on their own but if I scratch one than it is a sharper pain.

I'm going to go to a doctor but was hoping if someone here has heard of something similar before.

Thanks for reading this and any help you can provide!

The closest picture I've been able to find is of this girl: http://dermimages.med.jhmi.edu/images/tinea_1_060627.jpg
All of mine are dots though and I don't have red lines like the girl does in her armpit.
Pityrosporum folliculitis is a diagnosis,and well treatable with antibiotic.But then I would have expected some itching here.
Best wishes.