Recurring Rash
About a month ago I got a rash all over my body.  They were these little red bumps, they itch a little.  I didn't know if it was an allergic reaction or hives, so I went to the doctor.  This rash has been coming on everyday now at around 3 or 4 pm and then goes away by morning.  It's like clockwork.  At around that time every day, I can expect to be covered from head to toe in this rash.  The thing is, nothing has changed as far as what I've eaten, the soap and laundry detergent.  I have no idea what's going on.

The dermatologist has no idea what it is, so he sent me to an allergist.  The allergist did the skin test on me and it came back positive for everything.  So he says he couldn't tell me until more testing was done.  He says there is no way I could be allergic to everything he tested me for.

Has anyone had something like this happen to them?  Do you know what it might be?  I'd appreciate any help or input.  Thank you in advance.
Hives are raised, often itchy, red welts on the surface of the skin. They are usually an allergic reaction to food or medicine.
When you have an allergic reaction to a substance, histamine and other chemicals are released into your bloodstream, causing itching, swelling, and other symptoms. Hives are a common reaction, especially in people with other allergies like hay fever.

Many substances can trigger hives:
Medications
Shellfish, fish, nuts, eggs, milk, and other foods
Pollen
Animal dander (especially cats)
Insect bites
Hives may also develop from:
Infections like mononucleosis or illness (including lupus, other autoimmune diseases, and leukemia)
Emotional stress
Extreme cold or sun exposure
Excessive perspiration
ref:http://www.myonlinewellness.com/topic/adam1000845
If you don' test positive for particular allergens then you need to consider evaluating yourself for an auto-immune disorder.