Red Mark/Bite on leg
I lived in Florida and was therefore used to the odd ant or mosquito bite. Anyway, I have had this red, bite looking mark on my leg for about 7 months now. It doesn't cause me any pain, it doesn't itch - I'd just like to know what it is and any advice would be MUCH appreciated.
This mark can be due to post inflammatory hyperpigmentation after insect bite. Without treatment, this usually takes about 6 months to resolve and for the skin color to go back to its normal color.  Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.