Red Splotches all over body
I wouldn't exactly call it rash but my 87 year old mom developed dime sized red spots all over her body  from her legs up to her hands. They don't itch her nor are they raised. She's in the hospital right now with what seems like dementia. Has not been evaluated by doctor yet. We don't know the cause. Are waiting to see what the dr. tells us.

This discussion is related to What are these new red marks on my body?.
One possibility that is coming to my mind is of pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months). In severe cases, topical and oral steroids may be needed. If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.