Red Spots on head of penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red Spots on head of penis

So for the past few months little shiny red bumps show up on the head of my penis. I was away in a warm central american climate for three months and was not sexually active and haven't been since. These spots are shiny and kinda reflective. They tend to move around too but they are very small and have minimal texture. They don't itch either. I am also uncircumsized. I have looked a lot online and havent been able to pinpoint how to fix my problem and have been waiting on a dr. appt. What do you think these red dots can be and how can i get rid of them?  
It looks like irritated skin or hair follicles. Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. Also wear cotton clothes. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the spots persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.