Red bump/possible blister after burn on face
I burned my forehead with a curling iron 1 week ago.  The skin has since 'healed'.  Yesterday, in the exact area of the burn, a red, amorphous, soft-to-the-touch, bump presented overnight. Could this be an after-fact blister from the burn or some sort of cancer growth from the damage caused.  Thank you in advance!
From your description, it looks like a first degree burn and not any skin tumor. Most superficial burns heal within about two weeks and don't usually leave a scar. For these kind of burns; you can apply antibiotic cream such as silver sulfadiazine (Silvadene) after consulting your dermatologist. It will prevent infection and help in fast healing. Also use an Over-The-Counter remedy containing aloe vera and a light moisturizer or a dusting powder to relieve chafing. If the symptoms still persist then you should consult a dermatologist and discuss the option of dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.