Red bump with red dot

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red bump with red dot

So I woke up like two days ago and realized there was a red bump on my skin with a red dot in middle. At first I thought it was a mosquito bite considering how much they love me. But now it's still red two days later. And I just  ow think I got one more on my arm and one on my toe as well as the first one on my leg. Any suggestions on what I have and how to get rid of it?
These red bumps can be due to allergies, contact dermatitis or most likely a viral rash given their distribution which is not localized. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics and warm compresses. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Application of calamine helps. If the bumps increase in number then you should get it examined from a dermatologist to get viral infections ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.