Red bumps in pubic area
I've recently noticed little red bumps in my pubic hair region. Nothing on the shaft or head, just the pubic hair region. I've been tested for STD's and come up negative. I'm not sure what it is. What are me best options. I don't want to spend a bunch of money to visit a doctor if its nothing.

Your symptoms are suggestive of folliculitis.

Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.

Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).
Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.Also wear cotton underwears and change them twice a day.If the lesions are itchy then you can take some benadryl or zyrtec.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

i have red bumps that dont ooze and dont pop. they are on the bottom of my shaft and i've even had a couple on the head of my penis. please tell me what it is and how to get rid of it.