Red dots on tip of big toes
hi everyone, a month ago my big toes were swollen red and burnin also i have small red dots on the tip of them. went 2 dr, ingrown toe  and was given med 2 clear up any infection.went 2 foot dr he said no ingrown toe nail but somethings goin on bc of red dots on my toes. i hav appt with the vascular lab at location hopsital on monday. does anyone hav any idea what could be goin on? thanks 4 readin
It looks like an allergic reaction or some insect bite. It does not look like an ingrown nail which presents with swelling and pain around the nail. Get your blood tests done and if it is an allergic reaction then you may need oral antihistaminics and steroids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank u so much!  i did go 2 vascular lab, i was told i hav raynauds, im not gettn enough blood follow 2 my toes or fingers, i was also told that right now i dont need meds but 2 keep warm &  2 keep close eye on them.
Raynaud’s disease is a vascular disorder that affects blood flow to the extremities which include the fingers, toes, nose and ears when exposed to temperature changes or stress. This causes blueness and swelling of the skin.

I feel that a consultation of a physician will be the best. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.