Dermatology Community
Red dry flaky patch on skin and neck????
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red dry flaky patch on skin and neck????

So I woke up one morning a few weeks ago with a red patch near my jaw line on the left side of my face. It itches sometimes and is red and flaky. It also spreaded to a few spots on my neck that aren't as severe. When I put Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin, it doesn't help at all. I've tried a few lotions like Lubriderm for sensitive skin but that doesn't help either. I don't want to get a perscription from the derm because I don't have a perscription plan and I can not afford it. A white dry patch also appeared in the same area on my face when I used the Acne Free acne kit but that went away when I stopped the regimen back in the summer. I have been using the Neutrogena Acne Kit for about one month. I've used this kit before a while ago and my skin was perfectly fine. What could this be?? PLEASE HELP!!!!
Tags: red, help, please help, flaky, face, neutrogina, lotion, Dry, Patch, Neck, Acne, Moisturizer