Red patches on shoulders and neck - not itchy
I have been in Thailand for the past few months. About a month ago, I noticed a reddish/pinkish area on the top/back of my left shoulder. The patches feel slightly raised. There is also a reddish patch on my neck, although it looks different from the one on my shoulder. The patch on my neck looks like razor burn, but it did not appear immediately following a shave, and it has been around for nearly a month. Neither of the rashes is itchy at all, and neither has grown or shrunk significantly since I've noticed them.

Any ideas? I've attached a photo. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
More likely to be tinea versicolor caused by yeast infection.infection. Antifungals help. Do consult doc.
It can be due to dermatitis skin. You need to get it examined from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis. Treatment is diagnosis specific.
You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use calamine lotion or cream with zinc oxide paste applied directly to wet skin after bathing.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
It turned out to be the tinea versicolor. Thanks to both of you for the advice, though, I appreciate it.