Red skin on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red skin on penis

Sir, I need a help. From last week,  I've had these red, shiny areas on my penis, Picture attached. Please help me urgent.
From the symptoms and picture the possibilities which need to be ruled out are balanitis ( due to fungal infection ) or Zoon’s balanitis which is a form of chronic inflammation of the glans (glands) penis and foreskin, which affects middle-aged to elderly men who have not been circumcised.

What you need to do is consult a dermatologist and get a KOH examination of the skin scrapings of the penis and a biopsy of small skin sample done. KOH examination of the area will clarify whether it is balanitis due to fungal infection or not.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
thanks Madam. Madam. I have one question. Is it Serious Diseas?
Is it Antibiotic cream available for this diseas.
These are not serious diseases and treatment is available but confirmation of diagnosis needs to be done first.