Red sores spots on face

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red sores spots on face

7110026?1312064928
Please help, i have had these red spots on face for 3 weeks now they hurt and itch. first i thought they were acne but clear liquid comes out. by looking at picture you think you can give me advise.
These can be due to infected hair follicles or acne. Try changing your lifestyle like eating proper diet, getting a good amount of sleep and drink at least eight glasses of water daily.  You can also treat acne by cleaning your face regularly, using skincare products, apply antibacterial topical medications. With the help of the doctor, the treatment of oral antibiotics, contraceptive pills, retinoids, cortisone injections, chemical peels and laser treatment can be your choices.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.