Red spots in the palms

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red spots in the palms

Good day. I am living in a tropical country and we are currently having our summer today. As days pass by I begin to notice some red spots in my palm... they're tiny ones causing some needle point pain whenever it touched some surface. The tiny spots seems to be inside the skin, it is during the night the spots seems more clearly seen. I also notice the sweating of my palms. what am I to do? What cause this red spots, the weather? Should I be alarmed? Thank you in advance.
These painful spots on palms can be due to allergies, viral rashes like hands, foot and mouth disease, fungal infection or erythema multiforme of the palms. To confirm the diagnosis and rule out these conditions one by one, you need to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.