Red spots on nose
Hello, I keep getting red spots that sometimes have a white center, on my nose. They are always near the tip of my nose or on the nostrils. They appear to come at random times, sometimes I get 2 on one day and sometimes 1 after a couple of days for example. They don't itch or hurt. I have tried Hydrocortisone but that seemed to only delay the healing process. This is happening to me for 2 years now. I have added a photo that was taken when it was really bad one morning. I hope someone can take a look at it and see what this could be?
These look like irritated hair follicles or folliculitis. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.