Redness one one area of penis rim; Need Assurance

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Every time there is friction or I wake up from sleeping and rolling around, there is one area of my penis rim that gets more red than the surrounding skin. It is about the size of an eraser. This redness can last for minutes or hours but then starts to go away. However, the redness never fully goes away. I am circumcised and was tested for STD's in January. This redness has been around for months and I do not know what to do to get rid of it. Please  help. Is something to do with the blood vessels underlying the skin, irritated skin, or what?
In addition, there is no pain, itching, sensitivity in the area, it is just there...
anyone?
One of the possibilities for such a rash is of dermatitis skin. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used but use them under medical guidance.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you for your reply. its more under the skin cause it is not raised or anything. would u still think it is dermatitis or just injury to that certain area? i was also thinkin it could just be from anxiety and stress cause i have been so stressed for the past few months about this
what are the other possibilities it can be? ive tried everything n it still wont go away. it causes me so much stress not knowing what this is
Although it is hard to confirm anything without examination but it can be dermatitis skin only. It is less likely for a bruise after trauma to persist for so long. Stress and anxiety may be aggravating the condition.