Remedy?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Remedy?

I too have the embarrassing brown spots under both breast (on tummy) not 'on' the breast....and pretty sure it is from sweat like one of the answers says it might be (it appeared when I began to sweat at night). I have a lot of them (but all original ones, no new ones). Do products used for ageing (aging) spots work to remove or lighten these? Please tell us the ways that are available. Thanks.
These brown spots can be due to freckles or post inflammatory hyperpigmentation marks. Without treatment, this usually takes about 6 months to resolve and for the skin color to go back to its normal color.  Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.