Ringworm and Antifungal Detergent

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Ringworm and Antifungal Detergent

My dog has a very involved case of ringworm because allergies were suspected for her skin problems, so she wasn't diagnosed for over two months after we first took her to the vet's for the problem.  Now she's covered with the spots.  We've started treating her, but I know that it is very important to clean to prevent us and our other pets from getting infected, and to prevent her from getting re-infected.  It's especially critical because she already has liver problems and we don't want to have to do repeated courses of the anti-fungal drugs.

The answers I see here and everywhere else say to wash all clothing, linens, and towels with "special anti-fungal detergent".  But I have searched and searched online and in stores and such a thing doesn't seem to exist.  (Other than claims for natural 'soap nuts' that you use in lieu of detergent or any soap.)  Please tell me specific kinds or brands of soap I can use and where I can find anti-fungal soap to do my laundry in!  Or some alternative if there isn't antifungal detergent.
Please, can someone help me with this?  I see the recommendation on here to use the antifungal soap to do laundry but can't find anything like that!  If the doctors here are recommending it, hopefully they have some suggestions!
Please?!!   Every question about ringworm I see here recommends this, but it doesn't seem to exist.  If you recommend using this, can you please, please tell me what to use!?!
PLEASE!!!  Every answer that has been given from an official person here says to use a special antifungal detergent!  But it doesn't seem to exist.

PLEASE, PLEASE help me!!!
Seriously guys, I'm begging here.  If you all are going to recommend using an anti-fungal detergent, can you please, please help me?  No such thing seems to exist and this is spreading to my other pets!!!
Look into putting drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract (50 drops) into your wash and maybe another 50 drops to your rinse, just for good measure.