Round, Hard bump Under Skin
I have had a bump on my leg for about 2 weeks now. It is round, and feels like it has a head to it, but has not come to a head to pop or anything. I thought at first it was a boil, but I've had those before and this is different. It is circular in shape, and when I do physical activity (running, generally), it changes from a slight pinkish color to darker and darker until it is dark purple. Then eventually it goes back to its regular color.
This kind of bump can be a swollen lymph node, a sebaceous cyst or a boil. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection along with other numerous causes. Sebaceous cyst is usually painless but can become painful if infected. Then antibiotics are needed. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle be staph aureus. Apply warm compresses on the lump and some topical antibiotic cream. If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.