SEVERELY CRACKED, DRY AND BLEEDING FINGER TIPS
I AM 31, AND FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS MY FINGER TIPS ON ALL OF MY FINGERS & THUMBS ARE EXTREMLY DRY.
THEY CRACK OFTEN AND BLEED AND ARE VERY PAINFUL.
I WENT TO A DERMATOLOGIST AND ALL HE GAVE ME WAS AN ANTIBIOTIC AND "CLOBETASOL PROPIONNATE 0.05%, OINTMENT"
NEITHER SEEM TO BE WORKING RIGHT WHEN THEY SEEM TO HEAL, IT COMES BACK WITH A VENGANCE AND IS WORSE THAN BEFORE, CAN SOMEONE HELP.
I CAN EVEN PLAY SPORTS OR LIFT WEIGHTS ANY MORE DO TO HOW EASILY THEY CRACK.
Peeling fingers can be due to contact dermatitis and contact with harsh detergents, soaps and lotions, eczema, dermatitis or fungal infections.

Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used, whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid.

Symptoms can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin. During the day, hydrate and protect hands with a protective and moisturizing cream. At night, repair them with creams formulated from glycolic acid—a must for improving skin texture and tone. If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.