STD's maybe....Please Help...herpes molluscum contagiosum warts?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

A couple weeks ago i started to develop these warts or herpes like things in the pubic hair region on above my penis and at the bottom of the shaft...never below my penis. There was only a couple and i could pop them and it seemed like a hard acne would come out but it would also bleed pretty good unlike causing a regular pimple to pop so i thought it was just an ingrown hair. I never thought about it because i have had a girlfriend for almost a year(11 and a half months) and nothing like this has happened before. Well i popped it and the redness went away after a few days but then came a couple more so i started to wonder. I looked online at stds and i would say what most resembles it is a Molluscum contagiosum and thats what i thought it was. It sticks out like its going to be a big white head but doesnt turn irritated red like a face one. They are easily to pop. I wrestle so when i looked it up the first time you can get it just by skin to skin contact. So i thought it was that until i woke up today and my anus was itching and i looked and i see wart like things. Not technically looks like herpes but still does a little. I haven't had this in the past and been with the same girl. I have always thought i have had hemorrhoids because they are in the family and it has itched before and and bleed when i have **** and wiped. I haven't been eating healthy and poor sleep habits with barely any exercise for a couple months but im still really fit. I'm 20 years old. I have been with others girls in the past but never came up for 13 months or so(11 months for my gf now and 2 months with a girl before that. MY gf that i have now is captain of double aa of highschool cheerleading team and i was all-state db for football and state champ in track for 2 years so we are respectable people and not just people who do drugs and that. And my final question is if it is warts, then could i have got them when she toughed my penis with a wart on her hand? Thank you so much and i would appreciate no answers that say go to a doctor. If you really want to help alot i could send you a picture and you can look. Just post a comment on here and then email me at ***@**** Thank you!!!!
For the symptoms it can be rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.