SWOLLEN BOTTOM LIP
MY BOTTOW LIP IS SWOLLEN AND TINGLY AND NO OTHER SYMPTOMS.  I TOOK A BENEDRYL ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO, BUT NO CHANGE.  SHOLD I BE CONCERNED?
Unexplained swelling of the lip without any predisposing disease is frequently caused by allergies. This swelling of the lip is called angioedema. Diagnosis is by clinical examination and complete blood tests, electrolytes and renal function tests. Treatment is by antihistaminics and steroids. Keep on taking the Benadryl, but if the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist as oral or I/V steroids may be needed.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.

Bottom Lip swollen- Ask your doctor to check you for Sjogrens condition which involves the salivary glands.  The bottom lip contains little salivary glands that can react if you have
anti-nuclear antibodies. Get a blood test for ANA. You might also have a dry mouth or dry eyes, which goes along with the syndrome.  It can't hurt to check it out. You'll feel better knowing how to treat it.