Scalp hypersensitivity
I have a 16 daughter who has a strange hypersensitivity to the area of her scalp at the crown of her head.  She does have multiple "cowlicks," but I can find nothing on this issues anywhere.  She cannot stand the wind blowing her hair on top of her head, cannot stand to wash it, or brush it back away from her face.

I'd be more than happy to take her to a doctor, but neither her pediatrics doc nor any hairdresses seem to know what this might be.  Help!
It could be hypersensitivity to male hormones. I think she should see a dermatologist. Mine gave me a special shampoo, vitamins and a preparation of different ingredients to be prepared by the pharmacist. Your daughter's situation might be similar to mine (which i developed after giving birth to my second child) but it could be something else. In any case it's always better to see a specialist (preferably a dermatologist specialized in hair). Cause the one I saw before had no idea). If this is not taken care of, i'm afraid it will lead to excessive hair loss
Good luck