Scalp
I have a one year old son, he recently got dried spot on his head its really ichy and flaky.
The docotors have prescribed him some medicine however, he got a bad reaction to the medicine we supposed.
At first they said it was a fungus, but their not sure its not getting any better.  I want to know what its a good medicine or treatment that is not injustible for scalp fungus?
Since the red spot is itchy, dry and flaky, so I would like to rule out the possibility of eczema. Eczema is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema. The treatment is different for both fungal infections and eczema. So I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.