Scratched off mole behind my ear.
I think had this mole behind my ear and I may have scratched it off. I don't really know whether I had a mole there or not, but in any case it now looks very weird. I literally appeared overnight. I remember it bled just a tiny bit and now it looks like this.
What is it, what should I do?
Sometimes moles can be accidently scratched off. Don’t worry as it will grow back. Recurrent nevus is a melantic skin lesion which clinically resembles a superficial spreading melanoma at the site of a recent shave removal of a nevus. What happens is that melanocytes left behind in the wound regrow in an abnormal pattern. This is accompanied by scarring, inflammation, and blood vessel changes and this both the clinical and histologic impression of a melanoma.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.