Dermatology Community
Sensitive Penis Head
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sensitive Penis Head

Originally I had felt some inflammation of my urethra the following morning (masterbated, showered, slept) and I waited a few days before seeing the Doctor. He gave me 1% HC clotrimaderm cr mixture. Used it for ten days. 5 weeks later things seem fine, i repeat that night and the problem comes back -_- so 3 weeks later i see a doctor because its basically not healing at all!  He assures me its just inflammation and gives me Viaderm-KC (Corticosteroid, Anti-fungal, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-bacterial) and I used it for two weeks around the urethra and over top.  It has been over 6 months since this, and it heals so slow.  3 stages (always red, then always pink, now it looks normal but gets pink when its irritated). No pain when pressing or peeing, only when boxers or such rubs against it. very sensitive.  I have tried: mutlivitamin, probiotic, EFAs, tumeric, etc. to help reduce imflammation and support by body (advised by Naturopath) but still it heals SO SLOW.  Seen a Dermotologist and he told me there's no issue/problem/STD/ etc. that it's just "irritation" and "just leave it alone" and "very sensitive area" -_- Going on 9 months next week since all of this started!  Please someone help me with some advice!  Is it likely that the corticosteroid caused atrophy? Why is it taking so long to heal?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank