'Skin Bubbles' on feet
I have skin bubbles on my feet. Actually only one on each of my feet. I decided to cut one open just to see if there was anything under neath. And there was water that came out. Do I need medicine to get these to go away or will they disappear with time? thank you.
The clear liquid that came out from the blister is serum or plasma.It can be due to friction rub like ill fitting shoes,burns,contact dermatitis or skin conditions like pemphigus( a serious skin disease in which blisters develop if pressure is applied to the skin; the blisters burst easily, leaving raw areas that can become infected),dermatitis herpetiformis (a skin disease that causes intensely itchy blisters, usually on the elbows, knees, back and buttocks) or dyshidrotic eczema.

Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.