Skin discoloration around the groin
Over the last 12-14 months I've noticed a change in skin color around my groin area.  Pale brown splotchy regions have started to materialize.  The scope of the discolored area has gradually increased over time.  It is NOT itchy, nor painful in any way.  The discoloration is not raised but the skin appears to be a bit dryer than the surrounding (normal) skin.  In addition to the large discoloration around the groin, spots have also formed adjacent on my inner thigh.

Any ideas on what this might be?
More photos showing the discoloration:

http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/list/2103052
In case anyone else out there has something similar to this issue, I'd like to provide a follow up.  I visited a dermatologist who examined the rash with a woods lamp as well as a taking a sample for examination under a microscope.  The skin did not glow under the lamp ruling out erythrasma.  And the microscope did verify that a yeast was present.  The diagnosis was tinea versicolor and the treatment was topical use of selenium sulfide.  I'm happy to report that the discoloration is now gone.  Hopefully this info can be useful to others who have similar symptoms.
Hi kouros75. I have a very similar thing to your pictures and what you described the only difference is mine seems to be a little larger but not quite as many as yours were did the doctor ever say that size could vary ? Please comment when you can.. Thanx