Skin fungus, moles or warts?
There are tiny black specks growing rapidly on my skin. They look like very tiny black warts or moles with a single very fine dark hair. They seem to multiply if I tweeze them off. They do not itch and I don't see them anywhere else but my face (jawline), neck and back of hands. What is it and how do I get rid of it?
These can be small blackheads. It is caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the sebaceous gland's duct.

Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads.If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.

If the symptoms still persist then consult a dermatologist and get cysts ruled out.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.