Skin rash/scab under arm after staying at hotel

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

My brother and I stayed at a hotel while visiting my father who was having surgery away from home. 24-48 hours after I left the hotel, I noticed somewhat of a sore, almost like a scab, under my left armpit. It was slightly painful and remained there for 2-3 weeks. After the 2-3 weeks it vanished almost over night. That was 1 year ago. Yesterday, I noticed the exact same sore had come back in the exact same spot. Its about the size of a quarter. I havent slept anywhere but home since the first time it appeared. I hope Im not over reacting, but could it be some sort of bug that has been under the skin for the past year?
The scab is not raised at all and doesnt have any discharge. Its just like a dry scab, but it never had blood on it to form a "real" scab. It just appeared. And when I say the first one went away "almost overnight", it may have disappeared over the course of 1-3 days. I just remember it went away faster than a normal scab would.
It could have been due to an insect bite which could have scabbed. The other possibility is of a boil, rash due to chafing or intertrigo. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics.Topical zinc oxide cream like Sudocrem, Desitin are very helpful(apply with a paper towel and not directly with hands).Application of mild steroid cream like dermacort also helps. For the itching please take some over the counter antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin. In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I know this may seem crazy, but is there anyway it could be some sort of bug. Its starting to get worse, A little more painful and it appears to look a "little infected". The only reason Im asking if it could be a bug is because it came back in the exact same spot almost over night. And it looks exactly like it did 12 months ago. Please God tell me its not a Bot Fly!! :)