Dermatology Community
Small, water filled 'blisters'
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Small, water filled 'blisters'

Every once in awhile, I get these small, single, water filled 'blisters' under my armpits. They aren't many, they don't itch or have redness or really cause any bother at all. I don't know if it is trapped sweat or something, and I can't find any information on the net about them. I am curious at to what they are. Maybe a deodorant/anti-perspiration thing?

The size is about that of a small pimple. I can get like 3 or 4 per armpit and underarm, they cause no problems, seem random in placement, and don't scar or anything.

Anybody have any clues?

Thanks!
Related Discussions
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
One of the possibilities for such blisterlike bumps under the armpits is bullous pemphigoid. It is a skin disorder characterized by large blisters and symptoms come and go. Skin lesion biopsy can be used to confirm the diagnosis for which I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...