Small, water filled 'blisters'
by chw12, Feb 08, 2010
Every once in awhile, I get these small, single, water filled 'blisters' under my armpits. They aren't many, they don't itch or have redness or really cause any bother at all. I don't know if it is trapped sweat or something, and I can't find any information on the net about them. I am curious at to what they are. Maybe a deodorant/anti-perspiration thing?

The size is about that of a small pimple. I can get like 3 or 4 per armpit and underarm, they cause no problems, seem random in placement, and don't scar or anything.

Anybody have any clues?

Related Discussions
Member Comments (1)
by Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank, Feb 11, 2010
One of the possibilities for such blisterlike bumps under the armpits is bullous pemphigoid. It is a skin disorder characterized by large blisters and symptoms come and go. Skin lesion biopsy can be used to confirm the diagnosis for which I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing